- Health Canada
- Ministry for Children and Family Development
- Fraser Health
- City of Burnaby - Social Planning
- City of Burnaby - Burnaby Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services
Nothing's more natural to children than being active, playing games, keeping fit and, above all, having oodles upon oodles of fun! We have plenty of programs for your youngster to be involved, to meet new friends, and most of all to be active! We offer registered and drop in programs; seasonal and long term, everything from music, gymnastics, swimming, special events, dance, sports, outdoor recreation and more. Check out our services on our website or drop into a recreation facility today for more information.
The Parent Support Program at Cameray Child and Family Services offers individual parenting support sessions for expecting parents and parents with children 0- 5 years. We also offer educational and interactive parenting groups Monday – Friday year-round. Group topics include: Mother Goose, Nobody’s Perfect, Positive Discipline, Anger in Families, Songs and Stories, Attachment Parenting, and more!
- United Way of the Lower Mainland & Success by 6
- Community Living BC
- BC Association for Community Education
- Burnaby Community Connections
- Infant Development Program of BC
- Aboriginal Infant Development Program
- BC Centre for Ability
- Marguerite Dixon Transition Society
- South Burnaby Neighbourhood House
South Burnaby Neighbourhood House provides a free family drop in for parents/caregivers and children 0-5. The drop in includes free play time, a healthy snack and circle time. Parents/caregivers can access information about early childhood development or attend parent information sessions. Three locations. Call Maheen at 604-431-0400 for more information.
- Immigrant Service Society of BC
- The Lower Mainland Purpose Society
- Spirit of the Children Society
- St Leonard's Youth and Family Services Society
- YMCA Child Care Resource and Referral
- Burnaby Family Life
The Burnaby Family Life (BFL) is an accredited, multi-service agency that provides a wide range of services to the whole community of Burnaby, in all its diversity. BFL is a non profit, non partisan society governed by a Board of Directors, incorporated February 1971. Our organization strives to support the successful settlement and integration of immigrants into Canadian society, to provide learning opportunities, emotional and practical supports, childcare and counselling services and to strengthen our community by empowering individuals and their families. Our programs specialize in serving the vulnerable population.
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver
- Boys and Girls Clubs of South Coast BC
- Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion
- Canadian Red Cross
- Cameray Child and Family Services
- Simon Fraser University Child Care Society
- Information Children
- Vancouver & Lower Mainland Multicultural Family Support Services Society
The goal of the Society is to provide culturally sensitive services to immigrant and visible minority women and their families who are facing family violence. We also provide groups for children (2 -5 years old) and their caregivers. The groups mainly focus on helping children to increase interest in developmentally appropriate activities, increasing social contacts and enhancing communication skills.
- East Burnaby Family Place
- Deaf Children’s Society of BC
- St. Matthew Day Care Society
- SFU Child Care Society
SFU Childcare Society values children as the heart of our respectful, collaborative and reflective community by providing them with a place to develop their potential through freedom to explore and engage the world around them. We provide the highest quality childcare to the families of SFU, its alumni and families from the broader community. We offer care for children aged 3 months to 12 years. The spaces available for non-school age children are full and part-time, with both after school and summer programs provided for school age children.
- Parent Support Services - Boys and Girls Club of B.C. (North Burnaby location)
- Down Syndrome Research Foundation
- Newcomer's Centre